Privacy statement for Kvaaleskayak
- Purposes for collecting personal data: Kvaaleskayak needs to collect contact information about its customers in order to deliver the product to the customer and to be able to charge for the product. Kvaaleskayak retains registered personal information about customers after the product has been delivered and payment has been made. The purpose of this is to periodically distribute newsletters by e-mail to previous customers.
- Data Controller for personal data in Kvaaleskayak is the general manager.
- The legal basis for the collection of personal data is provided by the Data Protection Act §8-§17; https://lovdata.no/lov/2000-04-14-31/§8
- Registration of personal data. Kvaaleskayak registers and stores the following personal information about its customers: Name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as information about what kind of product they have ordered and what equipment they need to rent in connection with the purchase of course or tour product.
- Registration of personal data: This is done by customers filling out the form for contact information when booking courses and guide tours in connection with the purchase of Kvaaleskayak's products.
- Personal data: is stored electronically by Kvaaleskayak. The customer (the registered person) can at any time after a product has been delivered and payment made inform Kvaaleskayak that they want their personal data deleted. Kvaaleskayak does not disclose personal data to third parties, unless this is explicitly agreed with the registered parties.
- Securing personal data: Only Kvaaleskayak has access to personal data about customers.
- Contact information for access or deletion of personal data: Registered persons who wish to access or delete personal data can contact Kvaaleskayak by email.